Thursday, January 02, 2014

SharePoint MVP Renewal for 2014



A new year with a good starting news...

This is the 5th time i was nominated for MVP and i really appreciate the confidence and recognition provided by Microsoft.
The MVP award is not about the Best in SharePoint but the contributions to help and support people and this is what i try to do nothing less nothing more...
I really like what i do providing some info and help people with their SharePoint issues, of course this award provides me some visibility and always get surprise when they came to me saying a article helps them and they know me from internet.

PS: I know my place in the planet and is very tiny. I like to have my low profile approach :) 

I want to thank you all, you who reads what i write, my MVP Lead Cristina Herrero, my MVP friends, Microsoft and of course my family for the patience they had because of time spent with SharePoint stuff and my company Datalynx for all the support they give me. :)

  • Microsoft SharePoint Services MVP 2010
  • Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP 2011
  • Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP 2012
  • Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP 2013
  • Microsoft SharePoint Server MVP 2014
Post a Comment